- Kyle: We are live at WordCamp Jackson!
- Adam: Same o sameo. Got 2 proposals done. Back from WC Asheville, spoke! Had a great time!
- Adam: Woo Ninja / Coffee & Water / Cash Flow Quadrant
- Kyle: OptinMonster t-shirt / Water / The Drawing of the Three
- Andy: WP Pride t-shirt / Water / The Coaching Habit
- How do you respond to “I can get a website for $200.”? – Sally Gradle
- I still occasionally end up taking taking low cost jobs, below £500, especially when it's either this or nothing. Another variation of @Sally Gradle question is how to respond when a potential client presents ridiculously low quotes from other developers they spoke to in the middle of our chat — Natalie Smith
- Deletable History
- Unordered Lists
This weeks episode is sponsored by:
Save 20% when you use these links: