- Kyle: Lots of time practicing talk for WordCamp US next week. It’s pretty set. But fitting this amount of information into ten minutes is a real challenge.
- Adam:Landed a new client for CWP Maintenance.
- WCUS is this week! Woohoo! We are there right now?
- Adam: WooCommerce WCUS 2015 shirt/coffee/ The Upside of Irrationality
- Kyle: Polyverse t-shirt and WC Chicago Hoodie /eggnog/ The Drawing of the Three
- What does custom database tables mean
- Best automatic membership plugin? (users pay a fee to become a member, renewals are automated)
Segment: Vague Rant Up
- Kyle: Why are WordCamps always on weekends?
- Adam: Clients baffled when prices go up, 8 years later!?
Thanks to OrganizeWP for sponsoring this weeks episode.