- Kyle: Heading to TCS next week, published a two part blog posts on EDD site:
- Adam: Will be attending WordCamp Greenville
It's Music Time
- “On Page One” – song about SEO by Kyle. Parody of “Anna Sun” by Walk the Moon.
- Tammie Lister and Mattias Ventura were interviewed on Shop Talk Show
- Really great post about SaaS pricing experiments
- Adam bleeding from the WP Battle button
- Kyle: WC Chicago 2016 hoodie / Coffee / Deciding on next book of fiction to read.
- Adam: WC Chicago 2016 t-shirt / Java Time Coffee / Deep Work by Cal Newport
- How do you graciously decline a project when you just don't want to work with the client? – Akai Suddeth
- Hey Guys, I am fairly new to WordPress, relatively speaking. I seem to have gotten involved at quite a tumultuous time, with so much to learn in “basic” WordPress now and Gutenberg on the horizon. My question is – would it be beneficial to start learning a page builder (Elementor intrigues me after watching Troy Dean’s video), or at this point should I just wait for Gutenburg to roll out and not worry about unlearning something else? ~ Dustin Younker
Unordered Lists Segment
- Adam: Name movies with Morgan Freeman
- Kyle: Name release names of WordPress