- Kyle: Had a nice time at the annual Sandhills Development team retreat.
- Adam: Working. Kid to turn 18 this month! Crazy! Oh.. and got 2 really nice testimonials! One for the dev work my agency did the other for the podcast!
- Someone from this podcast speaking at WCUS!! (It’s not Adam)
- Matt Mullenweg Announces WordPress 5.0 Release Plan, Estimates Release Candidate to Ship in November
- Kevin McKernan leaves behind agency life and joins a startup called AirDNA
- Mihai Joldis joins Sandhills Development support team
- Mike Schroder moves to GoDaddy
- Adam: Gravity Forms t-shirt, coffee in special mug. Paul Mosca from MoteeAPP • Empty Bowls Fundraiser,
- The Richest Man In Babylon
- Kyle: AffiliateWP t-shirt and Sandhills Development hoodie / Covfefe / The Drawing of the Three
- This is about theme building. I’m wondering whether I’ll need a paid license for using scripts like fancybox if I’m submitting a free theme to WordPress. Probably no for free themes? Then, what if someone using this free theme with fancybox built-in is trying to sell something on the site? Is it the site owner’s responsibility to pay for fancybox license?
- What is the biggest question relating to WordPress or the web or your work that you are struggling with right now? aking sure sites are ready for Gutenberg.
Segment: Tag(Line) your it!