The Get Options Podcast – Episode 82
- Kyle: We committed to going on a big trip.
- Adam: More F3. More client work. No new domain/ideas launched this month just yet! So there!
- Matt posts new “leads” on the marketing team. Josepha and Yoast. Congrats!
- We are going to WordCamp Dayton!
- Brian Bourn – leaving bourne creative to go to 10Up
- Cory Miller – leaving Liquid Web
- Cate DeRosia is starting a freelance copy editing business
- Adam: WC Dayton Baseball Shirt/water/ Atomic Habits
- Kyle: GuteNerd t-shirt, WordPress slippers / Kestrel Gose from Sandhills Brewing / Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- When it comes to retainer-based clients specifically maintenance, what are some options to handle non-payment or really late payments each and every month? — Paul
- What is a topic that is confusing you and has not been explained yet in a way that you understand? Hooks & loops & taxonomies –Kim Smith
Segment: “Get Meta”