- Kyle: Flooded basement and a friendly squirrel.
- Adam: Rain. Sun. Short week next week! Vaca!!
- Dustin: New laptop, a staycation next week, home projects galore!
WordPress News: The Get Options question bonanza
We want way more questions! Starting today and going for two weeks, sending us quality questions will earn you rewards.
- 5 questions: Quick thank you and pitch your business or cause
- 10 questions: a song or some other full length produced commercially
- 20 questions: Get Options t-shirt
- Adam: Woo purple / water / Writing Down The Bones /
- Kyle: Nexcess Hosting t-shirt / White Claw hard seltzer (Mango) / Meaningful Work by Shawn Askinozie
- Dustin: Regular uniform – dark gray WordPress T / Spindrift / Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Most of my profession and personal friends are software devs who fall into the age range of 25-35. It’s odd to say the least. Where are the older people? Let's say 50+?submitted by, Kimberly K.
- I work at a medium-sized agency and mostly love my job. The issue is one co-worker who often postpones things. Two issues in this case. 1. they are pretty high up the chain … 2. they are the bottleneck. What are some options to help move things along and keep my job! submitted by -Russell