- Kyle: Our company marketing meeting was interrupted by a loose chipmunk in the house.
- Adam: Vaca was great. Domain up for renewal.. Should I keep it?
- Shawn: Making pizza on fire.
- Adam: JetPack / Water / Douglas Adams books
- Kyle: WP Hat, Blogvault T-shirt, Jilt socks / Hard Seltzer / Meaningful Work by Shawn Askinosie
- Shawn: Dickies blue collared shirt / water (soon dirty martini) / Untethered Soul
- I’ve been a developer going on 9 years now and am looking for a change. I’m thinking of management. The issue I have is that I’ve never managed before. How do I apply for a job as a manager without managerial experience? -Name withheld per request
- Someone recently left the company I work for .. not sure exactly why. As they were exiting the position, they asked if I would be open as a job reference…. IMO, they weren’t that good. What should I say? – Thomas S.
Segment: Personal Question
- LinkedIn @shawnaskinosie
- TedTalk : Find Your Calling Where It Hurts | Shawn Askinosie | TEDxOklahomaCity