The Get Options Podcast – Episode 135
- Kyle: I’ve been doing some long-distance running.
- Adam: It. Is. Done! Launched the new site! BackupSpeaker.com Good night! 😉 / Taking time off — I think.
- Jeremy Ward joins Rocket Genius
- Matt Medeiros leaves Pagely. Heads to CastosHQ as Director of Podcaster Success.
- Adam: GOP / caffeine / Everything is Figureoutable, Marie Forleo
- Kyle: SiteGround hat, Restrict Content Pro t-shirt / orange juice / Meaningful Work by Shawn Askinosie
- I was hired recently at a company in a marketing role. Then COVID hit. The issue is my 6-month review has come and gone, and I was told that there may be a raise at 6 months if goals were hit. I’m pretty sure I hit them. How do I bring that up without sounding greedy, especially in these days of the pandemic? -anonymous
- I’m at a point where I need to hire to grow my service but really can’t afford it myself. What are some options in getting funding? Should I ask family? Put the word out online? Venture capital? Angel Investors? Exchange for equity? -Owen Goulding
Segment: Unordered Lists