Podcast E141: Options on not getting angry during code review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Kyle: adding role at Sandhills at Product Mgr for EDD
- Adam: Dad turned 90. applied for FAFSA for Parker. Yikes!
- Aaron Campbell moved over to NewFold Digital
- Christie Chirinos leaving WPMRR podcast.
- Josh Pollock and Joel Worsham join 10up
- David Beja and Nina Pacifico join Sandhills Development
- Adam: Pagely hoodie / coffee / Ultralearning
- Kyle: A2 Hosting t-shirt, WC Ann Arbor hoodie, WC Ann Arbor hat / Kahfie / The Last Wish
- I currently work as a developer at an agency and am looking to switch into more of an operations or PM role. What are some options to make that interest known to upper management? -Doug
- I been promoted to a lead dev and with that promotion, I’ve been tasked with doing code review. Truth be told I hate code review. Matter of fact, I get angry when i look at other peoples code. How to I stop getting so mad at that!?
Website mentioned: https://www.restartcbd.com/
Segment: Deletable History
- Reviewing some old proposals.
Leave a Comment