- Adam: College kid coming back next week for summer. Other kid deciding on where to go to college next year. Which means I need a side hustle! HA! Oh.. and lots of running lately.
- Kyle: Coaching T-Ball. Bought a bike.
- Hallway Chats — new hosts. Tara Clayes & Liam Dempsey have handed it off to Cate and Topher DeRosia.
- Cate is also joining WP Buffs!
- AJ Morris is now a product manager at Gravity Forms
- Adam: BeaverBuilder hat // coffee // just finished Pancakes in Paradise & Hatching Twitter – started reading Principles by Ray Dalio
- Kyle: WP Engine t-shirt, Sandhills Development hat / Pomegranate Kiefer / The Last Wish
- Hey guys — So .. turns out that 1/2 of the team I work with lied to get their jobs. Some are “Developers” others are in “Marketing”. I’d say that both are a problem as the devs keep taking forever to “learn” (i.e. Google) the answer/fix and the Marketing team is just copying other websites for ideas and strategy. Upper management has no idea. Options? -Colby R.
- Any ideas or options on how to get other developers to collaborate in a productive manner? What I mean by this is that many of the other developers I work with are very non social/socially awkward. Additionally some of them don’t like each other very much. It’s tense to say the least. Or lead developer isn’t aware of this as she isn’t a part of the daily operations. -Brian
Segment: Bomb Dot Com!
- laptopandabackpack.com – travel blogging
- findabetterwaytooffend.com – snarky humor
- Noneedforyou.com – family blog
- Fixedandvacinated.com – Vet/Human vaccine dosages