Podcast E144: Options on location based salary
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Adam: So many.. Wedding anniv (23 years) Ellens Bday (AGE REDACTED). Kid graduated HS. Kid back at college. Kid back in HS… and 5 years at CWP. I win! oh.. and I might have bought a new domain(388 days) .. finally! (let 3 go)
- Kyle: has a new podcast! I’ve never really talked into a mic for anything public that wasn’t WordPress related….until now!
- Mailchimp to Intuit for 12B! That’s bananas!
- Since we’ve been gone there were a lot of acquisitions including Frontity, GiveWP, Yoast, KanbanWP, SearchWP, Advanced Custom Fields, Pocket Casts, Amplify Plugins, Day One, IconicWP, Plugin Rank, Understrap,
- Andrea Middleton leaving Automattic – heading to Reddit.
- Dustin – no longer Woo Happiness – now VIP Dev
- Adam: WP Trucker Hat / Coffee / Jackpot & Essentialism – The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- Kyle: Nexcess Hosting t-shirt, WPMRR trucker cap / orange juice / The Devil and the White City
- Hey guys… I run a medium agency with a dozen FT employees. We are based in a mid-market (not too expensive, but not cheap) and with C19 not going away anytime soon, I wonder what your thoughts are on salary based on location. Specifically, I have 2 employees who want to move away to where their cost of living is MUCH less expensive, one being overseas. They are good employees – but Ii’m torn on the salary issue. I’ve read that even the big companies (sales force, facebook, etc) are adjusting salaires if/when employees move. Looking for options. Thx -Anonymous
- I am a UX/UI designer and my boss wants me to track my time …for each project down as to see what projects are taking up resources. As a “creative” this feels weird to me. What are my options? -Sarah H
Segment: Bomb Dot Com!
Leave a Comment