Podcast E145: Options on quitting but not burning bridges
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Adam: Went to visit my parents. Doing well. Getting ready to take CWP and KSWP to the next level… + cooler weather. Finally.
- Kyle: I’m rocking the NFL predictions challenge.
- LearnDash to StellarWP
- Adam: WC Birmingham hoodie / coffee / The Plant Paradox
- Kyle: A2 Hosting t-shirt, Sandhills Development hoodie / Pumpkin spice coffee / Devil in the White City
- So I recently took a job after going though the ringer.. i.e. a multitude of interviews and the dreaded “project” that many company’s require. In this case I actually wasn’t even paid for it.
- That said.. the salary was negotiated, and an offer was made and I accepted. Sadly within a few days I just knew that I made a mistake. It’s now been 30 days.. and I’m kicking myself… Options on leaving by not burning a bridge. -Quinn The company I work for just got acquired… what are the best options? Do I stay? Leave? Aka “so your favorite plugin just got acquired. Will you stay with it?” -Courtney Robertson
Segment: Personal Question
- Adam to Kyle: 1 year later — 5 kids, what advice would you tell yourself.
- Kyle to Adam: Movies/Songs/books that make you cry?
Leave a Comment