- Adam: New planner. new website. KitchenSinkWP – Episode 400!
- Kyle: New electric guitar.
- Courtney: Developer topics on weekly meetup, Get Hired seeking interviewees in all the WP jobs
- The HeroPress Network Launches – cate and topher derosia
- Adam: G / Coffee / The Rumi Prescription & Uncommon Service
- Kyle: WCA2 hoodie, Cloudways Hosting t-shirt / coffee / Devil in the White City
- Courtney: WordPress university t-shirt, WordCamp Baltimore 2015 speaker hoodie / Coffee / Books:
Hey guys –
- I’ve been offered an amazing job that is totally in my wheelhouse as a developer, with room to grow. The issue is, I found out that some in leadership/upper management are on the opposite side of the fence than me when it comes to social causes. If it were you, would you still take the job? -Anonymous
- I’m recently single (divorced) and haven’t had a “normal job” in a few years as my partner was the sole bread winner. That said, I’m looking for a job. My question is how would you explain a long gap in work history? –Jane Doe
Segment : Deletable history