- Adam: Just working. Running. A lot. runadam.run
- Kyle: Believe it or not, I’m actually working on building a website.
- Rick: Working
- GoDaddy Data Breach Exposes 1.2 Million Active and Inactive Managed WordPress Hosting Accounts
- AWS was down! 😱
- Automattic Acquires WPScan
- Birmingham to Host First In-Person WordCamp, February 4-5, 2022
- Christie Chirinos now works at Chase
- John Wright works at Jackson High School
- Tyler Lau works at Function House
- Adam: beanie / coffee / IKIGAI – The Japanese secret to a long and happy life
- Kyle: Easy Digital Downloads t-shirt / water / Devil in the White City
- Hi Guys- I’m a veteran developer and recently joined a startup. I love writing code, and am fairly good at my job. What drives me crazy is the PMs at the company keep getting distracted with “shiny new object syndrome” They are always trying to find / trying the latest greatest tool and make us switch. It’s slowing down our dev time.. as the SOPs are always being re-written. As I’m new at the company.. what are some options to indicate this isn’t helping. -Carl
- Hi – So I am ready for a change as the company I work at is going through some changes which I won’t get into. That said, I’ve applied for a handful of jobs but am pretty consistent in getting reply “we’ve found someone who better fits our needs” email. Someone suggested that my resume may need tweaking and be tailored to each specific job posting. Do you have any options / thoughts on that practice? -Anonymous
Segment: Unordered Lists
- Rick wins?! Beginner’s luck!